Cook required quantity of vegetables of your choice and keep aside.
• Cook 125g (1cup) Thoor dal in ½ ltr. (3 ½ cups) water with ½ tsp. Bambino turmeric powder and 1 tsp. oil.
• Mash the cooked dal, add cooked vegetables and required quantity of tamarind juice.
• Add ½ liter. Of water and 4-5 tsp. of Bambino Madras Sambar Powder.
• Add salt to taste and boil for 10 minutes.
• Fry red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves in 1 tsp. oil and add to the sambar.
Prevents Body Odour By Absorbing Sweat And Fighting Bacteria
Soothes & Cools To Give Freshness In Seconds
Removes Excess Oil Secretion On The Face Leading To An Even Tone Skin.
Makes Your Face Look Brighter Giving Real Glow In Seconds.
Renders Fresh Acacia Honey Fragrance.
Helps You Stay Fresh & Keep Skin Soft & Smooth Throughout The Day.