1. Delicious with unique texture and aroma.
2. If soaked properly, On cooking, the Grains double in size, won't break or won't stick together.
3. Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
3. Mostly used for biryani and fried rice.
4. High volume expansion during cooking
5. Easy digestibility and longer shelf-life
6. Aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
7. Excessive elongation on cooking.
8. Soft and fluffy texture of cooked rice.
How to use:
Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes and then drain the rice.
Bring rice, water, and pinch salt to a boil.
Cover the lid and let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
Other Product Info:
Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.