PATANJALI SUPER BASMATI RICE 1 KG
Patanjali super basmati rice is processed from select “premium quality” paddy procured from the foothills of the Himalayas and the rice bowl states of Bharat like Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttrakhand. Patanjali rice is processed in state-of-the-art GMP plants, to ensure exquisite quality and retention of nutritive value. Every effort is made to ensure that the product reaches the customer in pristine condition. Patanjali super basmati rice grains are long and slender and each grain elongates to at least double its original size upon cooking. These unique qualities, coupled with its tempting taste have made patanjali basmati rice a delicacy, world over!
1. Delicious with unique texture and aroma.
2. If soaked properly, On cooking, the Grains double in size, won't break or won't stick together.
3. Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
3. Mostly used for biryani and fried rice.
4. High volume expansion during cooking
5. Easy digestibility and longer shelf-life
6. Aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
7. Excessive elongation on cooking.
8. Soft and fluffy texture of cooked rice.
Super basmati rice
Other Product Info:
Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.