1. Delicious with unique texture and aroma.
2. If soaked properly, On cooking, the Grains double in size, won't break, or won't stick together.
3. Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
3. Mostly used for biryani and fried rice.
4. High volume expansion during cooking
5. Easy digestibility and longer shelf-life
6. Aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
7. Excessive elongation on cooking.
8. Soft and fluffy texture of cooked rice.
Basmati Rice (Oryza sativa)
How to use:
For best results soak Patanjali basmati rice in water 30 min before cooking. Take water and add rice slowly with gentle stirring. Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat. Drain extra boiling water.
Other Product Info:
Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.